June 13, 2007

So it's Obvious -- I Really Am Blogging Today

Ok, it's obvious I lied about not blogging today...ever again. I just ran across an awesome blog that inspired me. She's just aaaaamaaazing..... http://bloggrrilla.blogspot.com Here is yet another Personality Test Result. The reason I take so many of these things is that I have yet to figure out what/why/who the heck I am ... I mean really -- Am I the mess up my grandmother thought I was? Am I the incompetent student my elementary school thought I was? Am I the good mom? the bad mom? The unfriendly person who wants friends but hides from them? Confused doesn't cut it. I know who I am from what I love to do which is rescue animals and write. So this test actually catches more of the ephemeral me than all of the other ones combined. More than that affiant says not...

Anyway here is the result of yet another test which only proves (a) I am stubborn, (b) I like these tests and (c) I'll keep testing until I find one that truly reflects just how RARE I think I am... WhoooHoooo!!!


Your Personality is Very Rare (INFP)

Your personality type is dreamy, romantic, elegant, and expressive.

Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 6% of all women and 4% of all men
You are Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Perceiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind...Rewind your thoughts before commenting.