June 20, 2007

Last Post Reminded Me

I just remembered the work of a guy from Australia named Robert Bruce. He has been in the psychic field for a number of years. Much experience. His website is http://www.astraldynamics.com/ I just discovered he was in a city near Cleveland, Ohio giving a workshop on psychic defense and energy work. Hopefully, I will save enough $$ to attend one of these shindigs next year. I have been very interested in his work for years -- particularly as I tried on my own to deal with personal haunts I have had attached to me for years. This year's new years' resolution was to develop my own energy enough to get beyond these hauntings. So far, so good. I have been using a personal contact I have known and read for more than 10 years to help me with this. She's been a true gift. Here is a link to her site...

Claudia Psychic / Healer - Claudia offers accurate Psychic Readings, Emotional Healing, Spiritual Counseling and many forms of Alternative Healing for healing on all levels.


However, if I'd hadn't gotten free enough by using the energy work from Robert Bruce's books, I might not have been able to get beyond ... Being haunted is a lot like any other addiction, if I don't make sure to meditate, pray, connect with serenity, let go of attachments, and keep on keeping on with the uncrinkle guy and Claudia, it will start up again. So watching shows like Ghost Hunters reminds me that I must continue to be careful. Peace....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind...Rewind your thoughts before commenting.