June 20, 2007

Battery Powered Watches

You know? For years I have watched my watches stop on me. New batteries, receipt still in my hands, and the watch goes dead. Now most of you would just say that was unlucky. I disagree. I would have to say it was more than luck. Now with the most recent "Ghost Hunters" the program reminds me that entities drain batteries. My world makes sense at last and I don't mean that in a sarcastic way. Here are some links about energy draws...from psychic vampires to inhuman entities. First, http://www.llewellynjournal.com/article/513 psychic vampires. And then direct from Ghost Hunters http://video.aol.com/video-search/id/2859313805 Now believe it or not. No expectations on my part for you to find any of this believable. I just know what I know. And just for the record, Ghost Hunters, is as hokey as it gets. It is just that sometimes even shows that are pure bunkum get some things right. This program is one of those times. Who knew.....




Until then, peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind...Rewind your thoughts before commenting.