March 12, 2007

When One Door Closes, Does Another One Open?

Mechanical and electronic devices hate me. There are sensors that automatically lock the suite doors at my work. The click the sensors make as they unlock the doors is audible and necessary. Without the click, the doors don't open. Anyone walking towards the elevators has to go through the doors to get there. But, sadly, the doors and I are not on a clicking basis. I have lost count of the times I have walked directly into the suite doors because the click that unlocks them stubbornly did not happen. I have reported it to the fix-it folks but don't have much faith that the door will be fixed anytime soon. So I have to wonder that perhaps when one door opens for me spiritually, does that mean mechanical ones won't work so well? More food for thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind...Rewind your thoughts before commenting.