March 12, 2007

March and Miracle Max

It has been a bad month so far for survivability.
The Princess Bride has a wacky magician called Miracle Max. The character in the movie is brilliantly played by Billy Crystal. However, in my aquarium, that role was filled by a Ramshorn Snail. My snail died sometime last week. I kept seeing him lying at the bottom of the tank and then he started moving around which is why I named him "Miracle Max." But last week he went missing. Not many places to hide in a 10 gallon tank so I kept looking for him to move around. Then Saturday I found his empty shell. Yes, I know, I am surrounded by a lot of dying this year. I had hoped Miracle Max would beat the odds though. Like I said earlier, it has been a bad March.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind...Rewind your thoughts before commenting.