March 11, 2007

Teeter-Totters


Teeter-totters belong in the playground but all too often my moods make me feel like I am Fay Wray teeter-tottering with King Kong on an extra large playground set. What and how does anyone deal with death this swift and cruel? What to say? How to say it? All I know is how glad I am I found those prayers yesterday. I want to not feel anymore and that's just impossible. So I am glad I have started to learn patience in dealing with animal rescue and fear reduction. I once heard that Courage is Fear that has said its' prayers. But to be able to pray takes faith. All I know is that I am glad I have the patience to recognize that faith is what I need and how to regain/reacquire/connect up with it. I used to think that "connection wizards" (so useful in getting a computer setup) were quaint programs with cute names. Now I know that connection wizards get activated by prayer and faith in the rightness of what happens no matter how painful and full of fear. Bless you, teeter-totters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind...Rewind your thoughts before commenting.