March 11, 2007

Dreams and Limits

I love pictures as much as I love writing. I especially love pictures that play into the thoughts I have every day. Here is a thought I got from a line in a recent Dresden Files show: "Our limitations define us." Someone who is good with one thing may not be good with another and therefore not pursue it. I have perfect pitch so I am really very good with harmony and sing in my car as a meditation device. However, I am not good with math so my grasp of music theory was never good enough to pursue a professional career in music. Lost opportunities or open doors into other realms? It depends on my perspective at the moment. And thus, is something for me to ponder tonight. Enjoy the dreams you have. Pursue those you have time and talent for and don't regret the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind...Rewind your thoughts before commenting.