December 5, 2008

Today brought to you by

Tarot.com strikes again with my 12-5-08 reading:

The Ace of Wands card suggests that my power today lies in initiation.
I am a winner by virtue of my desire, belief, vision, and intention.
I bring fresh inspiration into the world and am "master of my domain."
My solution is found in creative transformation and I am empowered by my spark of life.
I love this one because I am inspired to try things I have not felt confident enough to do for many years...interview. And I was delighted that my interviewer today was so kind and said I was very personable. This is always good news. Always positive. Really a relief to know I can charm...initially...as well as long term. Really good news and a good day no matter how this ultimately works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind...Rewind your thoughts before commenting.