January 30, 2008

Supposes

I suppose it is no secret that I love to write. Mostly I really love to write to people who care -- whether it is about the loss of civility, the loss of habitat, the arrogance of the majority trampling those who are too quiet to speak up for themselves or the quiet sorrows that surround people going through loss either from the death of family, friends or companion animals. I connect with those issues best. Perhaps it is because I have needed to have someone listen to me when I am sad and no one ever did, that now I am opening my heart to comfort them which in turn comforts me. I find this is a circular process -- this healing I am doing. I heal others and am healed my them. It is a process of discovery as we inch towards the future a heart at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind...Rewind your thoughts before commenting.