January 30, 2008

I See Famous People....

Leonardo DiCaprio and Cats

I think I saw Leonardo DiCaprio this week in front of the building I work in. It was awkward. He was trying to be ignored and I was trying to stay out of the way of him and his friend because they kept turning around and looking at me. Talk about awkward. Only as I crossed the street did I realize who it was. I bring this up because it is so rare when I actually see someone who is in the news. Sadly, when people start swooning over how gorgeous he is and ask me "what did I think when I saw him?", I blank out. All I can say is that if he were a cat, I'd have been far more impressed and glowing about how cool it was to actually see him in person.

Tags: |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind...Rewind your thoughts before commenting.