June 30, 2007

Catching Up

I am catching up on my favorite rescue groups this weekend. First the FIV house out at FOHA. Clean the boxes, clean the floors, fill the gallon bottles with water, put fresh towels down on top of the places where the cats bask, fluff up the sofa and then settle down for a nice near nap with the lap cats out there. Bliss. Tonight I am off for another dog run with my newly figured out car interior. I really should write a book on things I never noticed about my car -- from the green button on the stick (controlling the overdrive) to the back seats that actually can be lowered to bring bigger crates into the car. Tonight we have dogs named Oreo, Bear and others. I will post photos soon. Until then peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind...Rewind your thoughts before commenting.