May 3, 2007

Mid-Life Exams

http://www.dailyom.com/articles/2/2007/8048.html

Above is a link to my horoscope on the Daily Om. And it just goes to show the synchoncity I feel as event after event reinforces new knowledge. The unexamined life condemns me to continue old habits that hurt me instead of learning new pathways for pain to go, new pathways for me to go, new ways to acknowledge fear in my life with self acceptance instead of self hate. Learning to Trust. Very important stuff ... but the fact is that I hear echos of examining my motives in old emails I have sent to people, in my horoscope and with my uncrinkle person just yesterday. Who knew things were so intertwined? Perhaps the monks who drew/wrote the illuminated manuscripts but ... not me. For a beautifully intertwined view of life.....here is a shot of the Book of Kells.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind...Rewind your thoughts before commenting.