May 3, 2007

Tiger Balm and High Class Challenges


Yup, viewing the issues I have as high class is a challenge when I am sinking in circulars the post office continues to stuff into my mail box. I continue to improve at living alone, learning mom-hood as a singlet, and being my own rule-maker. Don't you just hate rules and rule makers? I know I do/did/am but I am getting better at it. So Frame of mind depends on how I frame the pain. Is the pain real or is it just muscles that have been ignored too long? See my reference to "There's No Such Thing As Dragons." I keep mining for that silver inside the clouds by digging through all that grey stuff. I am (gasp) actually figuring out what I love doing as an avocation/hobby and the more I define myself--the more I like who I am turning out to be. Late blooming is a good thing. So pass the Tiger-Balm and that Mint Tea.

Share the magic of words. Send a gift sub: http://wordsmith.org/awad/gift.html

Until then

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind...Rewind your thoughts before commenting.