May 18, 2007

DeFragging Muscles

When does anger end? Never unless it is consciously let go. I have stored rageful resentments, adult anger and kid-sized pouts for years in my body. I am now seeing muscles as a sort of a human computer in serious need of daily de-fragging. My somatic coach (AKA the un-crinkle guy) really helps to de-frag old issues of mine. Mind you, I knew I was doing something with the frustration because I have always and always said I stored issues too big for me in my left toe. And then I would wonder why I limped around. Hah!! My mom would laugh at me. She used to quote an Irish blessing about this to me:

May those who love us love us.

And those that don't love us, May God turn their hearts.

And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May he turn their ankles,

So we'll know them by their limping.


All I know is that mom is smiling above me....right now.


So Happy Mother's Day, Mom!!!!

And for more blessings see http://inspire.luquette.org/irish_blessings.htm



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind...Rewind your thoughts before commenting.