April 14, 2007

Fixing Window Frames and Life

Dogs love to chew. Bored dogs chew more than most. Boredom is tough on everyone. Recently my window frame which was chewed by the prior tenant's bored pit bull puppies was fixed. But I have no idea when the contractor came. It is odd that I wait and wait for something to be done and then when it is I don't even notice it. Maybe it isn't odd at all though. Perhaps it is like recovering from illness. One day I hurt, the next day I hurt, the third day I think I hurt because that's what I usually do, and the fourth day I realize the pain is gone. I just wasn't aware that it was done. Profound thoughts for mundane things. Happy Saturday, folks! Now where did I put the contractors' number so I can thank them? Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind...Rewind your thoughts before commenting.