March 30, 2007

Samson and Delilah?

Given President Bush's track record as Governor of Texas, I wish I could say I was surprised by current events. But I am not. Alberto Gonsalez is just President Bush's lastest disaster and Mr. Kyle Samson is just another ... well, it is hard to say exactly what Mr. Samson is. The hearings yesterday prove one thing well. Mr. Samson certainly knows how to say he doesn't remember. He certainly knows how to run out the Senatorial question and answer time period with excuse after excuse after excuse after clarification.

Personally, for me? As a word nerd, his last name says volumes...Samson.

So who was Mr. Samson's Delilah? Was it Monica G? Probably not. My vote is for Harriet Myers. So stay tuned...who knows? This scandal might just bring down the temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind...Rewind your thoughts before commenting.