January 7, 2009

Wherever You Go, There You Are

Daily Tarot.com or Ain't It Da Truth:

  • The Six of Swords card suggests that my power today lies in transition.
  • I have what I need and am willing to trust the process order to move on, seek refuge or new opportunity.
  • I'm not willing to remain where my perceptions are invalidated but being vulnerable I must rely on guidance to move in a new direction or trust that I can make it or be led to security and new hope. 'Wherever you go, there you are.'
  • I am empowered by perseverance and my virtue is survival.
God knows, I am stubborn. Often, too stubborn for my own good.... So as this year unwinds today's comment reminds me to live in the solution, not wind myself up in false dreams I need to let go. And learn to trust that I will be led to an answer, to security and to new hope.

Until then, may all beings know peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind...Rewind your thoughts before commenting.