December 3, 2008

Say it with me, Folks...OUCH

My soul number when I dissect

sheldon elizabeth young kaufman

******
eo: 5+6 = 11/eae: 5+1+5 = 11/ou: 6+3 = 9/aua: 1+3+1 = 5/Adds up to 36...//3+6=9
******
Soul Urge #9The highest expression of your soul's urge is to connect in a mystical way with others. Although your aspirations are lofty, you are also a humanitarian who is often gifted with a sharp intuition and keen analytical skills. Your faith in yourself, God and the future is so strong that you live by your convictions. Your challenge in life is to be understood as more than a fanatic or flake by others who may not understand your idealism.


OUCH. This is so me!!!! And it is definitely my daily challenge to be taken seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind...Rewind your thoughts before commenting.