December 31, 2008

From the Ain't this the truth column

Ain't this Tarot.com the truth today:

  • The Queen of Wands card suggests that my power today lies in liberation.
  • I radiate or communicate personal power, passion, and allure and am not dragged down by trends.
  • I have a bold magical flair and a spirit of innovation and pride. I am secure in my identity or performance and thrive on creating, designing or fostering new or equal opportunities for aesthetic or personal growth, expression or awareness.
  • I am empowered with gratitude, attention and reputation to go beyond the call and I transform through exploring or initiating change.

And here I was wondering why I suddenly found an advertisement for a job that just fits my skills in Northern Virginia. Oh, well, not so close. It is actually down in Harrisonburg with lots of commuting to the Northern Virginia office but ... not a bad thing at all.

Let's just see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind...Rewind your thoughts before commenting.