November 13, 2008

Aces

Today's card from Astrology is this ace of pentacles card which "... suggests that my power today lies in assets or seeds. I have everything I need to co-create my own reality. I have value and I matter. I am empowered to nurture and tend to my own garden of purpose. I bring new life into the world." So my question today to myself is what exactly are my assets, are my seeds to plant for the future? Counting blessings instead of debits...is a tough assignment for me at the best of times but here goes. (1) Animals, (2) writing, (3) artwork, (4) organization, (5) empathy, (6) working at the cattery with troubled animals and helping them trust again. I suspect step 6 is one I need to do with myself. Working to 'trust' myself and my gifts -- not automatically thinking I am less than but equal to -- my challenges, my friends, my situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind...Rewind your thoughts before commenting.