February 15, 2008

Critical Link to an Understanding

http://switch3.castup.net/cunet/gm.asp?ai=214&ar=1050wmv&ak=nul


Here is another link. You'd think I'd have seen this before somewhere. It is the first time her name and her anger and her wonderful fight surfaced in my attention. Thank you so much. I am forwarding this to my kids, my synagogue, my husband, and someone here at work. I agree -- it is amazing Al-Jezeera is allowing it to remain available.Southern California InFocus - WAFA SULTAN: Reformist or opportunist?
Dr. Wafa Sultan has been honored countless times for her now famous appearance on Al-Jazeera television opposite a Muslim cleric named Dr. Ibrahim Al-Khouly ...www.infocusnews.net/content/view/4009/135/ - 65k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind...Rewind your thoughts before commenting.