May 16, 2007

Chipping away at Identification

I am a sometime advocate for microchipping people. After 9/11 and the devastating hurricanes of 2005, it certainly seems like a good idea to do for people as well as animals. But...I am sure there are powerful arguments against microchipping people. I microchipped my cats but I believe I am in the minority on that score as well. I used Avid Microchip when I got my cats 'chipped. http://www.avidmicrochip.com/ Why are Americans so into freedom that they don't mind losing their cats, dogs, kids and family through events like 9/11 or the 2005 hurricanes? Rhetorical question, folks. I suspect it has to do with who settled America originally and perhaps not so much with the people who are actually here now. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind...Rewind your thoughts before commenting.