April 21, 2007

Leaps of Faith and Headaches

Sleep with a headache is impossible. When I can't sleep, I watch TV. Usually I watch the history channel. Tonight I struck paydirt with an episode on History International about Rob Roy MacGregor who is an ancestor of mine. And I follow that up with watching "Hitch" only to see the best diaglogue on taking a leap of faith. http://www.sofacinema.co.uk/visitor/product/39811-Hitch.html I love his words which sort of go like this: Because we leap and hope to god we can fly....otherwise we drop like a rock wondering why we jumped in the first place...you make me fly.... This is the scene where Hitch jumps onto the car and is thrown off. Those lines he says about why we jump and the faith we have to pull ourselves through any situation are mind-bogglingly good. 'So from family to faith tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind...Rewind your thoughts before commenting.