April 15, 2007

It's not easy being Green

"It's not easy being green," Kermit would sing. He was right then and he is right now. The new green movement as led by Al Gore and Robert Redford does not inspire confidence. Perhaps it is because I have been there and done that through the years and seen corporate greed and waste on a global scale increase while all I have done is pittance. Here in DC where buses that run on natural gas when John Q. Public can't get access to it, where prices to gas climb to over $3.00 leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth. I have no idea whether this green movement will do any good and every expectation that it will just be a new scam and so no hope for the survival of us long-term. Hopefully, I am wrong. Hopefully, it is just this bad case of the glums I have. Hopefully ... firms will get involved like this one I just found http://klm-solutions.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind...Rewind your thoughts before commenting.